The popular British operator is the latest victim hit by cyber attacks, which affected companies such as The Guardian Newspaper, Netflix and Twitter in the last month. The casino apologised to their clients after their site crashed on Tuesday, as a result of a sophisticated attack. William Hill stated that the company was a casualty … read more.
Many of us know how annoying it can be to be on a losing streak, and when we finally manage to win, not to be allowed to claim our fairly earned money. A lot of the punters who managed to take the online bookies to the cleaners are having trouble while trying to withdraw their … read more.
The industry developer Playtech, just announced that they acquired the provider ECM Systems. The popular UK-based software provider says that they paid out approximately £14 million for the overwhelming 90% of the currently shared capital of ECM Systems. The rest 10% remain in possession of the present CEO Allen Richardson, who will keep his position … read more.