Paddy Power is known as the money back specialists, and in this Paddy Power review, we will show you how to use their bonuses. You will also find out you the pros and cons of one of the biggest online bookmakers in the world – Paddy Power. They give all their new customers a £20 bonus if you deposit £10 to your account and wager it.
Top Recommended Picks
|2003||Malta||50% up to £200|
- Welcome BonusEverything you need to know about the bonus.
- License InformationEvery little detail about the pick’s licence.
- Sign UpThe sign up process explained step by step.
- Live StreamingDoes the operator offer live streaming service?
- Mobile BettingMobile application and mobile website.
- BankingThe operator’s deposit and withdrawal methods.
- Pros and ConsThe pick’s advantages and disadvantages.
- FAQThe most frequently asked questions.
- Our VerdictOur final verdict about this pick as a whole.
Welcome bonus and how to claim it
Here is what you have to do in order to claim Paddy Power free bet:
- Enter the website, and create a new account by clicking on “New User – Register Here” which is located under the blue Login button at the top of the page;
- Fill out the required details and select username and password;
- Log into your account and deposit at least £10;
- After you bet this amount on an event with odds of at least 1/2 you will receive the £30 free bet (usually in a 24-hour period);
Terms and Requirements
- The Free Bet stakes are not included in the return
- The Free Bet is available for 30 days after creating the account
- This promotion is available for the following countries: Ireland, United Kingdom, Austria, Finland, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Japan, Malta, New Zealand, Sweden, Norway, South Africa, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates
- This offer is limited to one person, household, family, email address and shared computer
- You cannot use the free bet if you use Moneybookers or Neteller because due to abuse of the promotion
Here are some of Paddy Power’s current bonuses and promotional offers. As we mentioned at the beginning of the review, they also provide many Money Back-Specials. In order to see, the most recent ones, you need to go to Paddy Power’s website and click on Money-Back in the quick links tab which is located on the left side of the page.
- Bet £20 Get £10 In-Play – When you bet £20 on any Premier League matches there is a free £10 for you to use In-Play.
- Bet £10 Get A £30 Free Bets – By creating a new account and betting the amount of £10 you receive £30 for free.
- 20% Football Acca Bonus – Your accumulator has to have 5 teams from any English league, and you get 20% more on your winnings.
License InformationThe bookmaker is under license from the Gambling Regulation Act 2001 which means it is regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Committee and licensed to accept online bets. They have to:
- Help their customers who have gambling-related problems
- Provide an open and fair service to all customers
- Possess a security system that does not allow minors to access the website
Check the Clip about the Bookie
How to sign up
The registration includes the usual process and takes up to 2 minutes. All you have to do is provide some basic information, and you will be good to go. However, we mention once again that we advise you to choose another operator.
Design and Layout
Paddy Power’s overall feel is user-friendly. There is a lot going on but the design’s colours are calming, and it does not seem too cluttered. They have done a decent job with design on their website.
Paddy Power is one of the biggest online bookmakers in the UK, so it is obvious that there are many markets for you to bet on. They vary from cricket to obscure football games, and you are guaranteed to find whatever you are looking for. Here are some of the markets you can bet on at Paddy Power:
Athletics, American football, Australian rules football, beach soccer, baseball, basketball, boxing, beach volleyball, cycling, cricket, darts, football, golf, GAA, greyhounds, hockey, handball, horse racing, ice hockey, motor racing, rugby, snooker, tennis, MMA and volleyball. You can also bet on politics or TV shows like The X-Factor.
If you prefer betting only in one website then Paddy Power is the right place for you. As you can see there are markets for almost any sport you can think of.
Paddy Power’s In-Play option is pretty good but does not compare to the one at Bet365. The layout is not good looking, and you get only the most basic match information when comparing it to other big bookmakers. They give you the option to stream some of the events live next to the live odds, but the only previous match event that is available is the score.
The only positive thing is the option to wager in-play bets without delay, but Paddy Power needs to step it up if they want to compete with other bookies.
Thanks to Paddy Power’s Live Streaming service you can watch many live events and make a smarter choice for your bet. There are many events that are beings streamed live with the most popular being tennis, football and horse racing. If you have an account, just click on the “Watch Live” tab and select any events from the various sports which you can watch for free.
The service often streams horse racing and football, so if you enjoy betting on them, check out the upcoming events schedule in the live console at Paddy Power. You can choose to see both the stream and odds on one page or use the pop-out option to make the screen bigger.
Paddy Power review also has a great Mobile App that you can use on your smartphone or tablet. It has many markets and is suitable for both high and low stakes betting. The App can be very useful if you are a fan of horse racing because of the stats and analysis. Read our review of Paddy Power’s Mobile App here.
From our experience with Paddy Power’s support, we can say that the agents were overall friendly. There is a FAQ section, live support, phone and email options.
If you do not like reaching bookies in a conventional way, you can use their Twitter page to contact them. Just search for @AskPaddyPower.
Customers can deposit and withdraw their money from their online account with credit and debit cards, cheque, bank transfers, Neteller, Skrill. All of these are standard to most online operators. If you are still unsure about anything, you can check their website for details.
|Visa/Visa Debit||£0||Instant||+||+||£5 – ?|
|Visa Electron||£0||Instant||+||+||£5 – ?|
|Mastercard||£0||Instant||+||+||£5 – ?|
|Maestro||£0||Instant||+||+||£5 – ?|
|Laser||£0||Instant||+||+||£5 – ?|
|Solo||£0||Instant||+||+||£5 – ?|
|Switch||£0||Instant||+||+||£5 – ?|
|Neteller||£0||Instant||+||+||£5 – ?|
|Moneybookers||£0||Instant||+||+||£5 – ?|
|PayPal||£0||Instant||+||+||£5 – ?|
|UKash||£0||Instant||+||–||£5 – ?|
|PaySafeCard||£0||Instant||+||–||£5 – ?|
|Entropay||£5||Instant||+||+||£5 – ?|
|Bank Transfer||£5||Up to 24 hours||+||+||£5 – ?|
|Cheque||£5||3-8 days||+||+||£5 – ?|
Currencies: Euro, UK Pound Sterling
Tools and Features
There certainly are not a lot of features on the Paddy Power website. However, their Live streaming has improved rapidly, and now you can watch 3000 events a year for free.
Pros and Cons
- In-Play Betting
- Live Streaming
- Many options for Deposits and Withdrawals
- Great Offers, Bonuses and Promotions
- A £20 free bet for all new customers
- Fully Licensed
- Live Streaming does not have good design and stats
| Name: Paddy Power|
Company: Paddy Power Betfair plc
Address: Airton Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Ireland
| Phone: +353-140-45900|
Live Chat: Yes
| Odds format: EU, UK, US|
Client Service: 24 / 7 / 365
Social Twitter, Wikipedia
Sports: Football, Basketball, Tennis and more…
Frequently Asked Questions
How are Paddy Power’s odds?
The company offers Money-Back specials. Not to mention the best price on every Irish and UK race. Plus other offers to make sure that they offer the best odds.
Where Is My Free Bet?
If you have this promotion credited to your account, but you cannot seem to find it, the first thing you should try is to refresh the page. If you cannot use it after that, you should make sure that you have read the T&C thoroughly.
When Was the bookie Founded?
Paddy Power was founded back in 1988 when three bookmakers from Ireland merged their 40 shops. Their names were David Power, John Corcoran and Stewart Kenny and. Now, they have about 600 shops in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Overall Paddy Power is a pretty good bookmaker. You will not make a mistake if you choose them to be your preferred bookmaker. They have many great bonuses and promotions including a large section of Money-Back Specials. If you are a new customer, then you should take advantage of their £20 free bet offer.
Paddy Power is fully licensed and has a good reputation in the betting community. You should not have any concerns about them when it comes to safety because they are a legit site.
Unlike bet365 there are some issues with them that we would like to address. The In-Play and Live Streaming sections do not look as good as Bet365’s and has a limited amount of options. This can be a problem for punters who enjoy betting on live events and like to see as many stats as possible. Paddy Power also have a reputation of limiting the maximum betting amount if you start winning soon after you created your account, but they will still pay out your winning bets.
They are one of the good bookmakers in our list, and you should consider them when choosing where to bet.