In this review, you will find out everything you need to know about the bet365 android app. Bet365 are one of UK’s largest bookmakers, and it is only logical that their app is of the highest quality. It is very friendly to users, and it is obvious that a lot of thought went into the process of making it. The company transitioned into the Internet age without any problems. And the quality of their shows the influence and respect they have in the betting and gambling sports market
- Bet365 Android for your phone!
- Editor’s rating: 4.9
- BONUS: Up to £100*
- Mobile – Yes
- Android – Yes
- iOS – Yes
- Blackberry – Yes
- Windows – Yes
- Usability – 5.0
- Graphics – 4.9
- Bonuses – 5.0
- Events – 4.8
- Speed – 5
* New Customers only. Up to £100 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Bet365 Android App Interface
Bet365’s Android app looks decent and is very easy to navigate. You have a Log In button at the top of the app which can save you time if you are betting in-play and need to place your wager as quick as possible. The Bet365 Android app also allows you to save your username, so you do not have to enter it every time.
The platform is very friendly to beginners, and all the functions are explained in great detail. This can be a little annoying for seasoned veterans who have experience with mobile betting and they can find the system repetitive. Luckily you can turn off notifications and customize them at will.
The betting app has the trademark colors of Bet365 – green, white and yellow. It is nice to look at on high-resolution Android devices. And is available in “portrait” mode which is how you hold your Android phone when calling someone.
The text on the app is pretty large which is nice for users with small resolution screens, but it means there is less information showed on the screen. The app is very responsive, and even new users find it easy to use.
At the top of the Bet365 Android app, you will find the following options: Home, Sports, In-Play, Join and Log-In. The four sports that are shown on the homepage are horse racing, soccer, basketball, and tennis. You have the option to change and customize them any way you wish.
Pros and Cons
- Simple and very easy to use
- Has most of the features that are in bet365’s website
- In-Play and Live Streaming are available
- The design is not as pretty as some of the other betting apps
You cannot expect anything less than top quality from a company like Bet365. And they have fulfilled the expectations with their Android app. They chose to focus on functionality instead of design, and it seems like the right choice.
The Android app is responsive, easy to navigate and offers you many functions.
Bet365’s Android application is very friendly towards new users. And it is unlikely that you will have difficulties learning how to navigate it.
The fact that there is In-play and Live Streaming in the mobile version makes it even better. This means that you will be able to make instant bets anywhere you go by using your mobile phone. If you prefer to use Bet365 as your main bookie then you are sure to enjoy using their mobile application.
- Download icon
- Bonus: Up to £100
* New Customers only. Up to £100 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply
We give the app a 9.4 rating which makes it our number one recommended mobile app for betting. You can check out the others in the mobile betting apps reviews section and if you want to learn more about Bet365 go and see our unbiased bet365 review.