To recognise the important investment that higher education is, our editor Melissa Welch is pleased to offer the International Economics Excellence Scholarship for 2017/2018. This scholarship was created to reward academic excellence and honour the brightest student across the world.
The Melissa Welch Economics Excellence Scholarship has the value of £2,000 for one year, is renewable if the criteria are met, and is provided as a fee waiver that can be deducted straight from tuition fees. The deadline of he application is the 15th of January 2018. The results will be live on the 30th of February 2018.
The Value of the Scholarship
This scholarship is worth £2,000 per one year and can be renewed if you meet the required criteria. In order to be eligible to receive this reward, the student must have achieved grades of AAA at A-Level, 4.0, or the equivalent in their country.
If you are not sure how to calculate if your GPA is according to the requirements contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your UCAS ID.
How to apply?
You will have to send us a Detailed Business Plan for an online startup bookmaker as well as your details. You will be considered for an award based on the information you provide in your online application or UCAS. There is only one scholarship, and the successful candidate will be informed of his award through an email from the TopBettingSite office. The payment will be sent through PayPal.
- You have to have achieved a GPA of 4.0 or AAA at A-levels, or the equivalent in your country.
- You must provide us with a detailed Business plan for a startup online Bookmaker, which must not be plagiarised.
- You have to be eligible to pay tuition fees overseas.
- You must not be in receipt of another full-fee Scholarship of any other source.
- The receipt of scholarship for the first year is automatic for the applicants with the requisite entry qualifications that we have described above.
- If you are a continuing student who has received this scholarship in a previous year payment is subsequent years is conditional on your overall academic achievement of 80% of each of the academic years.
- Students that have any questions regarding their academic achievement for the current academic year should contact their University.
The Melissa Welch Economics Excellence Scholarship Terms and Conditions
TopBettingSite and Melissa Welch are pleased to offer a scholarship to undergraduate and postgraduate students. In accepting this scholarship or any other awards by TopBettingSite, students are agreeing to The Melissa Welch Economics Excellence Scholarship Terms and Conditions and to take part in a wide range of promotional activities. The Terms and Conditions will work alongside all School/course/Faculty criteria or conditions that are outlined in the description of the scholarship. As a scholar you are be expected to:
- Provide a profile of yourself that will be published on our website;
- Attend the reception;
- Assist at a maximum of three events that are organised by your School or the Directorate of Marketing and Communications. These events might include but are not limited to meeting visitors from universities, colleges, or overseas embassies, promotional photo shoots or filming, assisting at Open Days or other events;
- This list is not complete and might be subject to change.
If you have any queries about this scholarship, please contact Melissa Welch at email@example.com and give her your details in the email.